We offer an annual work placement to students of rural estate management. This runs for 13 months from July to August and is based in either our London or Lancaster offices.
The window for applications for our 2023 placement opened on 16th September 2022.
Applicants should have an enquiring mind, demonstrate excellent communication skills, be flexible and adaptable, and be driven to succeed.
Rural Estate Management
This 13-month placement provides practical hands-on experience of all aspects of managing a rural estate, making a difference to the lives of our tenants and the diversity of the Duchy’s rural portfolio.
- How long is the placement?
- The placement lasts for 13 months from 1st July 2023.
- When do I apply?
- The application period is open from 16th September to 21st November 2022.
- How do I apply?
- Please email a covering letter, your CV and a copy of your references to: email@example.com.
- What degree subject should I be studying?
- Land or estate management.
- What is the application process?
- Your covering letter, CV and references will be reviewed by our selection panel. Those called for interview will be notified by 23rd November 2022.
- Is the placement paid?
- Yes. Details will be provided as part of the application process.
- What happens after I apply
- Receipt of your application will be acknowledged and your application will be reviewed by the Selection Panel before 23rd November 2022.