We offer a 12-month placement to students of rural estate management. This runs from September to August and is based in either our London or Lancaster offices.
The window for applications for our 2021 placements opens on 22nd October 2020.
Applicants should have an enquiring mind, demonstrate excellent communication skills, be flexible and adaptable, and be driven to succeed.
Rural Estate Management
This 12-month placement provides practical hands-on experience of all aspects of managing a rural estate, making a difference to the lives of our tenants and the diversity of the Duchy’s rural portfolio.
- How long is the placement?
- The placement lasts for 12 months from 1st September 2021.
- When do I apply?
- The application period is open from 22nd October to 18th November 2020.
- How do I apply?
- Please email a covering letter, your CV and a copy of your references to: email@example.com. Please note that applications for the Rural Estate Management placement will be processed by Harper Adams University.
- What degree subject should I be studying?
- Land or estate management.
- What is the application process?
- Your covering letter, CV and references will be reviewed by our selection panel. Those called for interview will be notified by 20th November 2020.
- Is the placement paid?
- Yes. Details will be provided as part of the application process.
- What happens after I apply
- Receipt of your application will be acknowledged and your application will be reviewed by the Selection Panel before 20th November 2020.